Friday, November 12, 2010

The Interview

It was one of those days where I dreaded going to work.

I had to interview some new candidates for my personnel assistant position, and none of them stood out.  Yesterday was the worst.  I had to interview five people, and they all just bored me to death.

It was after 2 p.m. and I was sitting alone at my desk, waiting for the next person.  She was supposed to be in her early 30’s.  She had been a personal assistant for five years to the director of some major corporation, and she was looking to work closer to home.

I yawned, and stretched, and looked at the clock.

She came breezing into the office with a beautiful smile, and a warm handshake.  She had dark hair, down her back, a spring flowered dress on, nice slim athletic body underneath.

She sat down across the table from me, and we made some small talk about the weather, and how easy the commute was for her to get here.  Her smile and ease of speaking made me instantly comfortable with her.

We made it through my list of questions within a half hour.

I told her a little bit about the job, that there would be some travel, together, and some working late at night when the schedule dictated, and then I talked about compensation.

I asked her if she had any questions, and she asked the usual about why the last person left (got pregnant and wanted to stay home), and time off.

We were alone in the office as it was a Friday and everyone had gone home early for the day.

She said she really wanted the job and asked what she could do to really show me she was willing to do anything for me.

She put a lot of emphasis on the “anything”.

I asked her if she had ever done any modeling.  She said she had mostly just local print ads.  I asked her if she ever had any desire to do anymore, and she said “yes”.

I asked her to stand up and turn around.  She did.

I told her to pretend she was modeling for me, so she walked up and down in front of my desk.

I told her she would make a good Victoria Secret model.

She smiled, and said, “As a matter of fact, I have on a Victoria Secret bra and thong.  Would you like to see?”

I said “Yes!”

She walked over, and bent down a little, and turned her back to me. 

“Would you mind unzipping my dress?”

I reached up, and slowly unzipped the back of her dress.  She straightened up, and gave her hips a little wiggle.  Her dress fell to the floor.

She had on a lace thong and bra that matched.  The bra was very thin lace and I could just about see her nipples.  The thong was equally thin, and I could tell she had a shaved pussy.

It was also very wet!

She said, “Do you like what you see?”

I said, “Yes, I do”

She walked over, and pushed my chair around so I faced her.  She bent over and took her hands and started to rub my cock through my pants. 

I said, “Can you act like a little slut for me?”

She smiled, and said, “Anything you want me to do, I’ll do!”

“Take off your bra and let me see your tits!” I said.

She took it off, and brought it over and wrapped it around my neck.

“Play with them for me” I said.

She rubbed her nipples with her fingers, and pinched each one.  She cupped her hands beneath each one and squeezed them.  She walked over to me, and shoved one nipple at a time toward my face.  I stuck out my tongue, and licked each one.

I reached up, and tugged on the thong, it tore in two.

Her pussy dripped juice down her crotch and on to each leg.

I said, “I want you to sit down and play with yourself!”

She grabbed her chair and moved it in front of me.  She put each of her feet on my chair and slid back in the chair so I got a real good look at her wet pussy lips.  She spread her legs, and then her pussy lips with each hand.  She proceeded to finger her clit.

She rolled her eyes back in her head, and laid her head back against the chair.

“Oh Pat, I want you to Fuck me so bad!”  She said.

“Not yet” I said.  “Keep playing.  I want you to be my little slut!”

She moaned even louder.  Her hips started to move with each stroke from her finger.  She had two fingers inside of herself now, thrusting them hard.

“Oh god Pat, I’m going to cum!”  She bucked and moved more rapidly, her hips shaking, her mouth was open, and she stared at me.

Finally, she quivered all over, and let out a series of loud moans.  She finally rolled her head to one side, and her fingers stopped playing with her cunt.  She just stared at me with a slight smile.

I stood up in front of her.

“Unzip my pants” I said.

She put her legs down off the chair, and pulled herself closer to me.  I reached down, and took hold of her hands and licked the juices off her fingers.

“Do I taste good to you? She asked.

I just smiled back.

“Unzip like I told you too!”  I said.

“Yes, baby!  She said.

She slowly and careful unzipped my pants.  It was an effort to get the zipper down over my bulging cock.

She looked up at me, and ran her tongue around her lips like a hungry lion waiting to devour its meal.

“Pull down my pants and underwear” I told her.

She did as she was told.

“Now, get on your knees and suck!”

She crawled over closer to me, and started to lick my shaft with her tongue, going slowly around and around the tip, first one way and then the other.  Then she slowly licked me up and down my shaft, and kissed my balls.

She licked her way back up, and then slowly took all of me inside her mouth.  I took the back of her head, and pushed so she would have all of me into the back of her throat.

She gagged a little, so I let off the pressure.

“Now fuck me with your mouth you little slut!”

She increased her sucking, going up and down on my shaft, and playing with my balls with her fingers and nails.  It felt wonderful!

Finally, she had me right where she wanted me.  My cock started to drip pre-cum.  She pulled her mouth off of me, and bit the end of my cock to keep me from cumming.

She kissed and sucked my balls.

“You should shave so it feels even better” She said.

“I have a razor; I want you to do it for me!”

I went into the bathroom, and got my razor and shaving cream, and brought them back to the office.

She smiled, got up off her knees, and went to the bathroom to get a hot, wet towel.  She returned, and had me stand next to my desk.  She gently put the hot towel around my balls, and then played with my cock some more.

“It will be easier to shave you if you’re hard!”  She said.

She got on her knees and sucked on my cock and made it nice and hard.  She then lathered up my balls and body around my cock and proceeded to gently shave off my pubic hair.  It felt good!

She wiped off the shaving cream with the wet towel, and got up and got another one to make sure all the cream was off.

I loved watching her cute little butt walk down the hall naked.

She came back in and finished her job.  She kept playing with my cock.  She looked up at me and smiled.

“What do you want me to do now baby?”

“I want you to sit back in your chair again!”

She sat down.  I walked over to her, and played with her hair.  She played with my cock and balls with her hands and finger nails.

I grabbed her hair harder now, and kissed her hard on the lips.

She spread her legs and pulled me into her.

“Fuck me, fuck me hard!”  She whispered in my ear.

I proceeded to grind my cock deep inside her.  I pounded her hard against the chair.  She let out a little moan.  She wrapped her legs tighter around me.

“That feels so good!”  She said.

We both were close.  I grabbed her ass and pounded my cock so hard against her; I could feel her pussy start to quiver.

She gasped and cried out, “Oh fuck that feels good!”

I erupted deep inside her.  My cock filled her with my cum.  I kept pounding her to make us both feel good.  Her orgasm lasted longer than mine, but it felt so good to make her cum.

We both fell into each other’s arms after we finished.  I held her tight, and kissed her lips and forehead.  I played with her hair, and I loved the smell of her perfume.

She giggled when I played with her nipples with my mouth, and tongue.

She smiled, and looked at me in the eyes.

“Well, did I get the job?”

“Be here at eight o’clock Monday morning.  Don’t be late or there will be some punishment!”

“Hmmmmmm…”  She said.  “I hope I get punished a lot!”

No comments:

Post a Comment